TERMS & CONDITIONS
Divyne is a trading name of Lionyard Co., Ltd, a Thai registered company. If you need to contact a Divyne representative please use a method on our ‘Help’ section of our website. Divyne reserves the right to change and alter these terms without giving prior notice and it is up to the user of the website to take responsibility to return to this page to review any changes that have been made. These changes take effect from the exact time of posting on this website. It is advised before the purchase of any product that you review this section. The last time these Terms and Conditions were altered was on the 17th of August 2020.
PROMOTION / GIVEAWAY
Your participation in Divyne’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.divynelondon.com (“Divyne” ).
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Divyne or a third party with proof of age and /or identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on www.divynelondon.com
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that Divyne deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
- The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be listed on The Giveaway page.
- The Promotional Prize will be purchased using the winner’s details after the winner has provided Divyne with a valid mailing address and proof of identity.
- Divyne shall notify the winner/s of the winning via E-mail within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within sixty (60) days of Divyne’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect the transfer of the Prize.
- Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Divyne shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- Divyne’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Divyne may contact you.
- The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Divyne, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- Divyne reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Divyne reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Divyne reserves the right to disclose the winner’s name and identity.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Divyne will attempt to make the product and quantities advertised on this site available at all times. However, this cannot always be guaranteed and Divyne will not be liable for any products that are not available at the time of your checkout. The customer will be notified as soon as possible when this occurs and advised on what to do to solve this problem. Divyne’s prices are subject to change without notice. Divyne reserves the right to refuse or terminate/cancel orders when there has been website malfunction or error such as technical difficulty or an incorrect price being displayed. Notification to the customer will be facilitated immediately after this has been notified to us and any payment already received from the customer will be refunded.
All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last.
TERMS OF PRODUCT USE
This site is solely an online store for oral/beauty products. This website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, however, we do advise to consult your health care practitioner/dentist/doctor/ or physician before the purchase of any products listed. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any concerns, medical questions and queries regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Divyne does not, and is not, able to give or intend to give any answers to your medical-related questions. This website does not replace any medical professional resource.
Divyne does not represent themselves as a doctor/physician and nor is this implied. Whiteness from this product will vary from customer to customer and will be different depending on the structure of one’s teeth, the number of times it is being used or the duration of time on each whitening session. The results of these products are not guaranteed by Divyne. Teeth whitening may not be uniform due to the difference in people’s teeth and Divyne are not liable for any unexpected results. Whitening fades with time and regular upkeep is recommended in order to maintain white teeth. Whitening products will not whiten dental work such as veneers, crowns, bridges or cavities. By placing an order through Divyne you accept all risks associated with the product, you agree that Divyne will not be held liable for any unexpected results, or complications that may arise as a result of the product.
PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 12, WHO ARE PREGNANT, HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS, PERIODONTAL DISEASE OR GUMS THAT ARE IN POOR CONDITION, OVERLY SENSITIVE TEETH, WEAR BRACES, HAD RECENT ORAL SURGERY, DECAYED TEETH, HAVE ROOTS EXPOSED, HAVE COLITIS, HAVE JAW PROBLEMS, OR ARE ALLERGIC TO ITEMS INSIDE THE GEL SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. It remains the user’s responsibility to ensure you are not allergic to ANY of the ingredients inside the gel or product before using.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING INFORMATION
Most orders submitted before 09:00 am from Monday to Friday will be sent the next business day via courier.
Orders may end up being returned for various reasons including: incorrect address, unable to reach the customer, etc. If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will need to email email@example.com to arrange redelivery and will also have to pay for all postage costs.
Divyne will help as much as possible to trace a missing parcel. Please direct any shipping related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All orders are sent via courier with next day delivery. You will be sent a tracking code after your order has been dispatched to allow you track your parcel to your door.
Results will vary greatly from person to person, depending on the type of teeth or conditions of teeth/stains the user has. It may take a number of months to completely rid your teeth of tough stains. We here at Divyne are not able to refund purchases unless the product is defective.
Divyne will offer a refund, but only within 30 days and only for defective or damaged items. This refund is only available if all items provided are returned in their original state, and include all packing material, original manuals and instructions, and any accessories that came with them. Partially returned items will NOT be accepted. Once the product has been used, it will not be liable for a refund. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay for shipping costs upon return. Refund will be limited to the cost of the item being returned via regular post not express. An item returned via express is the responsibility of the user and a partial refund of only the actual regular mail will be refunded. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of this.
If an item has a defect and needs to be returned, you must first email email@example.com and describe your problem.
Terms and privacy last updated 10/09/2020